Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lots of Mother's Day Sessions!

I've been crazy busy with the Mother's Day sessions for Lancaster Newspapers. Since this is my first year participating, I had a goal of six sessions. By the deadline, I will have 26! I want to thank all of you again for choosing me as your photographer.

Here's a look at last weekend's sessions:


Jayden was a real trooper with the cold day--you'd never know it was 38 and windy!




This family opted for indoors at the Lancaster Convention Center--I loved this bench!

 Even though this was a Mother's Day session, I couldn't resist a photo of Holly and Hunter

 Sunday we were back in the cold at Greenfield Park...here's Mr Mason and his mom...

And another little guy named Jayden

Coming up this weekend: covered bridges and the Harrisburg Habitat Art Auction--my photo of the Star Barn will be auctioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment