Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fashion Shoot #2

I was contacted by two boutiques for the girls to model outfits in the same weekend...and it was right before I was leaving on vacation. Unfortunately the weather was freezing, so we did an indoor session.

Take a look at the cute fashions from Art and Soul Boutique! All three girls modeled for this boutique.


Isn't this an adorable dress?

And this peasant top and capri set coordinates with the dress. Olivia wants to wear this to school soon

and my oldest daughter got to model a skirt and top set....think I will borrow this for myself!
As many of you know, I had a boutique myself for seven years, so I appreciate cute and well made-in-the-USA clothing for kids

Take a look at the website for Art and Soul Boutique for other fun and cute fashions!

No comments:

Post a Comment